Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If u choose to be HAPPY

As a human being we are often flooded with too many emotions be it sad, guilty, sober, happy and the list goes on. I have crossed these emotions so many times in different chapter of my life. No matter what, HAPPY will always be my priority.

I choose to be happy and i want to be happy. Too many things took place in my life for the past few months back. Thinking about all those things just giving me headache. But, yeah, there are also good memories that i can treasure.

Plus, a new chapter in my life has just begun. Those that mingle and look at me,( i mean my very own friends), can see and realize the changes that i'm going through. A tempo of movements from negative to positive side. I cannot be anyone or move anywhere by just keeping quiet and be on my own. I have to move forward............i have to be someone..........AND I REALIZE THAT IT IS NOW TIME FOR ME TO MOVE FORWARD.....New beginning and new life is ahead of me...and i have to learn to face it...

YES!!! i can see and feel the new life and challenges........i can really feel its presence...i know that i have to work harder in order to achieve it...

Even now, i have changed into a better person and can accept the reality of life.....I am no more the old fiona that will sit and mourn over the past........i am now more independent and know how to handle things.....this is me.........yes me.......

to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment