Sunday, November 8, 2009

wat a day..........

I don't know why "today(9th nov 2009) " is being very nice to me. I received 2 phone calls. Well, its regarding my interview actually. Both are multinational companies. I went through a conference call with this company( company A) and they said i can start this 16th nov itself. And another company(company B) is asking me to come for interview preferably somewhere around this week. I am currently preparing myself for the interview actually. I'm gonna attend an interview session with company B before i make any decisions. I don't want to make things rush and regret later on. Looks like, its time to get more serious life and no more playin mode...

I am now declaring that, MY PLAYING MODE IS SWITCHED OFF AND SERIOUS MODE IS SWITCHED ON..........

But i'm not gonna be that serious though. Because i know i can never be one and never been one.......hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment