Saturday, October 31, 2009

There's Always Something to Laugh About


Yes, i want to be happy and i love writing about it.

But, I've been taking it all too seriously.....

I felt this the other day as i went into my dad's office library. I don't know why but i felt really weird in me because usually if i turn up at my dad's office, i'll be like " dad, let's go out for lunch" or bug him with something else.

But, to my surprise, that very day i felt a pull to pick up a book that would make me laugh. Abraham might say that my inner being was talking to me but i call it my intuition or my spirit guides.

I knew just what would make me laugh.......

But while i was into picking up a book, i changed my mind. Instead of picking up a book to read, i went through the inbox messages in my mobile phone. Mostly the ones that contain silly jokes.

It goes on to tell me that i've been too serious lately and it's time to lighten up. Sometimes, the best way to heal a situation is to step away from it. Can you read a funny book or watch a comedy on TV? Can go get together with friends and tell some silly jokes???

I like the friends part, but will leave the silly jokes to others.

Then sooner, i tend to realize something, it is........

Learn to feel joy, no matter what's happening around you. Laughter and joy are magical because they bring happy situations into your life.

(The picture above was taken when i was on a 3 days trip to Phuket. I forgot all my sad moments......it was like in heaven........and that time it was for real and no place for fake business.....i really felt that special thing called happiness in me)

No comments:

Post a Comment